Getting your downloads on your mobile device.
Follow these instructions:
- Open your emails on your PC or Mac computer.
- Open the email that you received with the link to the downloads.
- Click on the link to open the download page.
- Download the file to your PC or Mac and be sure to remember where the file is being downloaded so you can find it after the file is downloaded.
- Open the iTunes application on your PC or Mac
- Click on the "File" menu button at the top of the application.
- You will get a drop down menu where you will need to click on "add to library".
- Find the Mp3 file you downloaded and choose that file to add.
- Once the file is added to your library you will need to sync your Apple device with your PC or Mac by connecting it with the USB cable that usually doubles as a charger.
- Once the sync is complete the Mp3 file will now be on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad).